* Login   * Register
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:52 am

View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Doctors to vaccine refusers: Go somewhere else
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:10 am 
Hetairoi

DBTrek wrote:
I think it's more of a hyper-overreaction on the side of the usual right-wing luddites. I've been accused of saying parents should be investigated, and it's something I've never said. But FOXNews has trained you monkeys well, so if some random poster claims that ALL THE LIBERALS WANT JAIL TIME for anti-vaccine nuts then you brainwashed cattle go along with the deception because it suits your ignorant preconceived notions of how things are.

*Yawn*

Who's "anti-vaccine" here? I've said I'm pro-vaccine, just not pro-dipshite posters saying things like "Fucking awesome. They should call social services and tell them about the neglect also." or those who chide parents who don't give their kids the MMR vaccine and show a picture of smallpox...implying that smallpox is a risk to unvaccinated kids.

We have people comparing not vaccinating a child to putting a loaded gun to the child's head in a game of Russian Roulette.

"How about you just suck on a cyanide lollipop and spare us your fucking hyperbole you whining little nancy?" -- Cid

"If Dan had a lick of sense he'd have booted your pompous ass ages ago." - RAnthony

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:14 am 
Archon

boethius wrote:
We have people comparing not vaccinating a child to putting a loaded gun to the child's head in a game of Russian Roulette.

People or person?

You're not over stating the "problem" to try to make an issue out of a non-issue are you?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:15 am 
Satrap

boethius wrote:

But he is a sock puppet and so can say (and will say) anything that gets him attention

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:40 am 
Satrap

Runicmadhamster wrote:
boethius wrote:

But he is a sock puppet and so can say (and will say) anything that gets him attention

Zeppy is a sockpuppet? Are false accusations like a hobby for you?

"I try to be creative and have some quips, with a unique viewpoint, especially among denizens of this board. That makes me Ryan Leif. But someone who spews the typical mainstream media viewpoint pablum which anyone could get from 75% of the rest of the board with the wit of a Superbowl ad from the 80's, is Peyton Manning. The double standard is alive and strong."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:45 am 
Satrap

clubgop wrote:
Runicmadhamster wrote:
boethius wrote:

Zeppy is a sockpuppet? Are false accusations like a hobby for you?

I was refering to the antisexualist