Hello

New here? Just want to let everyone know a little about yourself? Here is a nice place to start.

Moderators: Loki, exposno1, Parrot, Quasigriz, NickDupree, nmoore63, robroydude, Rooster-SPQR, Spinny Spamkiller

Hello

Postby Arney » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:06 pm

Hi everybody. Just got an Ipod and was browsing podcasts. This is already my favorite one. I am serving in the Army Infantry stationed up in Fort Drum, N.Y. Keep up the good work Dan.
Arney

Postby Dan » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:22 pm

Thanks Arney...Glad as heck you found us!
Dan
Master of Ceremonies

Postby XRe » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:14 pm

Welcome, Arney!! Thank you for serving your country!
Dave Re
"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives." Tyler Durden, Fight Club

"...we are breaking through all those sacred maxims of our forefathers, and giving alarm to every wise man on the continent of America, that all his rights depend on the will of men whose corruptions are notorious, who regard him as an enemy, and who have no interest in his prosperity." - George Johnstone, addressing the British House of Commons, October 26, 1775 (sound familiar?)
XRe
Early Adapter

Postby drtrech » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:18 pm

I'm all about the podcasts, but it's too bad that it takes buying an ipod for most people to discover that you don't need one to hear the podcasts.
drtrech
Archon

Postby Scott Dolan » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:11 pm

Welcome to the show, Arney!! :D

Watch out for that X guy........... :wink:
Frankly, IMNSDHO this image of an "American Bin Laden" lurking abroad, sending waves of evil-doing freedom-haters to attack our shores with impunity while we wring our hands in good-goody impotence is just a bogey man designed to spook the timid into surrendering valuable freedoms in the name of an illusion of security. -BroSpin
Scott Dolan
Militant Bitcher

Return to Introduce Yourself