RICO Class Action Lawsuit Against the Federal Reserve

Area to hash-out ideas for grassroots efforts to improve things.

Moderators: Loki, exposno1, Parrot, Quasigriz, NickDupree, nmoore63, robroydude, Spinny Spamkiller

RICO Class Action Lawsuit Against the Federal Reserve

Postby theangeloflight » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Some people say you can start an avalanche with a pebble. I say fuck them use dynamite.

If you can help us, get in contact with one of our *connectors by logging into our public chat area at:

http://A99.FSS34.COM

A99 #OpESR RICO Class Action Lawsuit Against the Federal Reserve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyKE9ZZNPu4
theangeloflight

Re: RICO Class Action Lawsuit Against the Federal Reserve

Postby Cicero1 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:01 pm

While I support your efforts reguarding the Federal Reserve I do not think Dan Carlin would appreciate his site being used for promotions by a first time poster.
Here me roar! - Words of House Lannister
Cicero1
Nomarch

Postby Dr. Strangelove » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:34 pm

I wouldn't call it an advertisement. It's the correct thread category. In a way, it might be the only thread under Do Something that is actually doing something.

I think it would be fantastic if somebody could go after the Fed under the RICO statute. I didn't know private citizens can use it, though. I thought it was something only Justice could pursue.
“If the human race is to survive, then for all but a very brief period of its history, the word ship will mean space ship.” –Arthur C. Clarke
Dr. Strangelove
Archon

Postby Harry K » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:27 pm

Dr. Strangelove wrote:I wouldn't call it an advertisement. It's the correct thread category. In a way, it might be the only thread under Do Something that is actually doing something.

I think it would be fantastic if somebody could go after the Fed under the RICO statute. I didn't know private citizens can use it, though. I thought it was something only Justice could pursue.

It's no so hard Doc. Getting a U.S. District Attorney to file it......

Well.......
:splody:
Merlin: Looking at the cake is like looking at the future, until you've tasted it what do you really know? And then, of course, it's too late.

[Arthur takes a bite]

Merlin: Too late.

"Quiet desperation is the drtech way,
The time is gone, the gun is handed over,
Thought you'd had something more to say."
Harry K
Archon

Return to Do Something!!!