RICO Class Action Lawsuit Against the Federal Reserve

Area to hash-out ideas for grassroots efforts to improve things.

Moderators: Loki, exposno1, Parrot, Quasigriz, NickDupree, nmoore63, robroydude, Spinny Spamkiller

RICO Class Action Lawsuit Against the Federal Reserve

Postby theangeloflight » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Some people say you can start an avalanche with a pebble. I say fuck them use dynamite.

If you can help us, get in contact with one of our *connectors by logging into our public chat area at:

http://A99.FSS34.COM

A99 #OpESR RICO Class Action Lawsuit Against the Federal Reserve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyKE9ZZNPu4
theangeloflight

Re: RICO Class Action Lawsuit Against the Federal Reserve

Postby Cicero1 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:01 pm

While I support your efforts reguarding the Federal Reserve I do not think Dan Carlin would appreciate his site being used for promotions by a first time poster.
Here me roar! - Words of House Lannister
Cicero1
Nomarch

Postby Dr. Strangelove » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:34 pm

I wouldn't call it an advertisement. It's the correct thread category. In a way, it might be the only thread under Do Something that is actually doing something.

I think it would be fantastic if somebody could go after the Fed under the RICO statute. I didn't know private citizens can use it, though. I thought it was something only Justice could pursue.
Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to the small and arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen to be walking about. - G.K.C.
Dr. Strangelove
Archon

Postby Harry K » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:27 pm

Dr. Strangelove wrote:I wouldn't call it an advertisement. It's the correct thread category. In a way, it might be the only thread under Do Something that is actually doing something.

I think it would be fantastic if somebody could go after the Fed under the RICO statute. I didn't know private citizens can use it, though. I thought it was something only Justice could pursue.

It's no so hard Doc. Getting a U.S. District Attorney to file it......

Well.......
:splody:
The best way to catch a Wolpertinger, according to legend, is to be a beautiful young woman (or be in the company of one), since Wolpertingers have a weakness for female beauty. The woman should go out into a forest at night while the moon is full and find a secluded nook where a Wolpertinger is likely to be. Hopefully, the creature will soon reveal itself. When it does the woman should expose her breasts. This will cause the Wolpertinger to instantly fall into a stupor, allowing it to easily be bagged.
Harry K
Archon

Return to Do Something!!!