The Ultimate 9/11 Truth/Conspiracy/debunking thread

What's going on in the world today?

Moderators: Loki, exposno1, Parrot, Quasigriz, NickDupree, nmoore63, robroydude, Spinny Spamkiller

Re: The Ultimate 9/11 Truth/Conspiracy/debunking thread

Postby Tyrius » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:40 pm

StCapps wrote:If I could get a close up of the wreckage and there is no identifiable wheels, engines, wings etc. you'd have a solid case. At least a better one than these chumps could muster.

You mean like this:

Included are pics of engine parts, landing gear parts, and wheel rim. Why in the world would anyone expect a piece of the wing to survive? They are nothing and would disintigrate into small pieces of aluminum.
Tyrius
Satrap

Postby TheAmericanNomad » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:16 pm

The Mad Zeppelineer wrote:
TheAmericanNomad wrote:Yeah I think I agree with what you are saying Kath. I'm just saying that, well, the people in power did gain the most from it, but I think that is what they try to do with everything anyway. I'm just saying that, with all the things we find out 50 years after the fact, of just the things they decide to tell us, can't put anything passed them.

However, if they did plan 9/11 or let Pearl Harbor get hit, or are in contact with Aliens, well, not much of anything we say matters anymore does it? We are all FUBARed. And there is no point in worrying about anything in the news or politics anymore. Just try to make as much money as you can and join the revolution whenever it happens.

The pearl harbor thing never made sense to me. If we had proof or good evidence the harbor was going to be attacked, it would have been on full alert and FDR would have released the info sparking all the rage they would need for WWII. Just like Wilson showing the cables from Germany to Mexico to get the casus belli for WWI. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram

There would be no need for a defeat. The US was not in a position to sacrifice lives and ships for nothing, when public opinion would immediately be for war if Japan was found to be plotting a major attack. And personally I doubt FDR was evil. Flawed for sure. But not an evil man.

In all likelihood you are right, I'm just saying, we can't really know for sure, and its not worth worrying about, as is the truth with all these conspiracies. If the government was worried about the "truth" getting out, they would do what they have done with wikileaks, a perfect example of the truth, for good or ill, getting out when the government doesn't want it.

They aren't worried about JFK or Pearl Harbor or Roswell or 9/11 or Birthers, and I think that speaks volumes.
Bitcoin Giveaway Contest: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42196 <--- Free Bitcoins for the first three users with 300+ posts to ask for them.

Heroes get remembered but legends never die.
TheAmericanNomad
Archon

Postby Quasigriz » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:37 pm

The Amsterdam crash was an Ife (in flight emergency) and cart wheeled through the building. I can't remember, but i think part of the leading edge of the wing or engine cowling sheared off and destroyed an engine. My wife would know better since she's been studying aircraft safety. Anyways, it was a rather low speed crash. As was apparent in the crashes caught on vid from 9/11, those planes were throttled up for maximum impact. I would assume the pentagon crash was the same; no flaps, full throttle. There really aren't many examples of deliberate high-speed aircraft crashes because most pilots aren't suicidal. My pop was a crash investigator for a while, and mentioned an eagle crash down in a swamp in Florida. They had to dig 20 ft down to find any of the airplane since it crashed at high speed. Everything else was toast. Aircraft are not designed to crash, they are designed to fly (most are, debate is still out over the f-16). They are light weight. They are made from aluminum and titanium. I'm sure you've squeezed an aluminum can. And titanium is an alloy of aluminum and titanium (on it's own, very brittle). And titanium shatters upon failure. I'm sure strange love could talk adnausium about titanium since he actually worked on aircraft for a number of years.
Griz

“We proclaim ourselves, as indeed we are, the defenders of freedom, wherever it continues to exist in the world, but we cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."
-Edward R. Murrow

My political compass score
Quasigriz
Hetairoi

Postby StCapps » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Tyrius wrote:
StCapps wrote:If I could get a close up of the wreckage and there is no identifiable wheels, engines, wings etc. you'd have a solid case. At least a better one than these chumps could muster.

You mean like this:

Included are pics of engine parts, landing gear parts, and wheel rim. Why in the world would anyone expect a piece of the wing to survive? They are nothing and would disintigrate into small pieces of aluminum.
Unconvincing evidence that a plane crashed at the pentagon? Check.
*yip*
StCapps
Hetairoi

Postby DBTrek » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:01 pm

StCapps wrote:Unconvincing evidence that a plane crashed at the pentagon? Check.

Your award, sir.
Excuses sound best to the person that's making them up. -Tyrese Gibson
DBTrek
Archon

Postby StCapps » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:07 pm

DBTrek wrote:
StCapps wrote:Unconvincing evidence that a plane crashed at the pentagon? Check.

Your award, sir.
Could say the same about you DBChump
*yip*
StCapps
Hetairoi

Postby DBTrek » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:10 pm

StCapps wrote:Could say the same about you DBChump

Negative, that would require creativity a sense of humor.
The best you could've mustered is a 'nuh-uh'.
No go suck a moose teat you Canadian-troop-hating nubcicle, before I pop you one in the eye and buy you a beer, as is your custom.
:twisted:
DBTrek
Archon

Postby RAnthony » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:19 pm

"Now I'm getting it"?

You don't get it at all. There's no profit in destroying the US, when it comes to agencies inside the US. It's counter to the power structure of the US itself to stage something like 9/11. The kind of conspiracy you promote doesn't work, not even vaguely. 200 people? Go read some books on successful spy agencies. If you have more than a dozen in on the secret, it's not one anymore. Takes more than that just to rig a controlled demolition. And why do a controlled demolition in the first place? Just blow 7 up. It's not like Ramsey Yousef didn't try to do just that a decade earlier.

Your arguments make no sense. None of the truther arguments make any sense. None of the birther arguments make any sense. None of the JFK types make sense either. Yet they'll sit around for years spinning yarns, embroidering their own delusions...

Go read Day of Deceit. Read the First Strike book I mentioned earlier. Those are plausible arguments for conspiracy. But invisible bomb carrying ninjas? You just embarrass yourself with that crap.
Last edited by RAnthony on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I unsettle all things. No facts are to me sacred; none are profane; I simply experiment, an endless seeker with no past at my back." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"So who the fuck are you RAnthony? Are you anything like the people you don't respond to say you are?"
RAnthony
Hetairoi

Postby Dr. Strangelove » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:34 pm

They killed JFK because he was going to reveal the 9-11 conspiracy.
Dr. Strangelove
Archon

Postby DBTrek » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:59 pm

I thought it was because he requested UFO files ten days prior to his death.
:twisted:
DBTrek
Archon

Postby drtrech » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:00 pm

They killed Kenn(ed)y. You bastards!
drtrech
Archon

Postby Dr. Strangelove » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:01 pm

Well, duh. The aliens are behind the 9-11 conspiracy.
Dr. Strangelove
Archon

Postby StCapps » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Dr. Strangelove wrote:They killed JFK because he was going to reveal the 9-11 conspiracy.

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Well, duh. The aliens are behind the 9-11 conspiracy.

I knew JFK had secretly been brought to future and saw something that will bust open 9/11 conspiracy. He was obviously killed so he couldn't tell anyone and contaminate the timeline, as well as ruin their future plans. The Truther Pope says so and it's all part of secret plot to help space aliens invade the planet to harvest the organs of those who are too ignorant to know 9/11 was an inside job. My place is assured in the Grand Afterlife but all of you will face an eternity as a Maple Leafs fan filled with constant disappointment (in other words, in hell) after your organs have been removed. All at the behest of the Evil Galactic Space Empire. :twisted:

:goteam: JFK-9/11-Alien Cult Conspiracy Fusion!
:snicker:
*yip*
StCapps
Hetairoi

Postby Tyrius » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:19 am

Sorry I forgot that one of your criteria is that the airline parts be in NIB condition.

Silly me, what was I thinking!!!!
Tyrius
Satrap

Postby StCapps » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:49 am

Tyrius wrote:

Sorry I forgot that one of your criteria is that the airline parts be in NIB condition.

Silly me, what was I thinking!!!!
You have a knack for exaggeration.
*yip*
StCapps
Hetairoi

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events