Hitler was right!

Discuss the "What If's" of historical events.

Moderators: Loki, exposno1, Parrot, Quasigriz, NickDupree, nmoore63, robroydude, Spinny Spamkiller

Re: Hitler was right!

Postby Smitty-48 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:35 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:If you fought back, you'd probably be fighting you own Troops. You'd be killing other Canadians, while the Yanks hung back as 'mentor liaisons'.
Well I wouldn't be happy if I had to fight against my countrymen but collaborators are the enemy. If America invaded, I'd go terrorist on their ass.

Hardcore. But in this particular case I don't think it would be worth it, just increases the misery and gets more people killed. You'd probaly be a outlier and soon Canadians themsleves would come to fear and condemn you.

But, what-ev...send me a post card... I'll be in New Zealand, or Australia...or California.
Nec Aspera Terrent
Smitty-48
Archon

Postby StCapps » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:If you fought back, you'd probably be fighting you own Troops. You'd be killing other Canadians, while the Yanks hung back as 'mentor liaisons'.
Well I wouldn't be happy if I had to fight against my countrymen but collaborators are the enemy. If America invaded, I'd go terrorist on their ass.

Hardcore. But in this particular case I don't think it would be worth it, just increases the misery and gets more people killed. You'd probaly be a outlier and soon Canadians themsleves would come to fear and condemn you.

But, what-ev...send me a post card... I'll be in New Zealand, or Australia...or California.
Indeed I would probably be hated by my own people but it's a sacrifice I'd willing to make. Though if I can better fight the US empire from an unoccupied country or from within the US itself than I wouldn't be opposed to leaving Canada temporarily. As long as I am still fighting for it's freedom as effectively as I can.
*yip*
StCapps
Hetairoi

Postby Smitty-48 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:45 pm

StCapps wrote:Indeed I would probably be hated by my own people but it's a sacrifice I'd willing to make. Though if I can better fight the US empire from an unoccupied country or from within the US itself than I wouldn't be opposed to leaving Canada temporarily. As long as I am still fighting for it's freedom as effectively as I can.

But Saxe, Coburg and Gotha has other Franchises. The seat of power is not in Ottawa, it's at Buckingham Palace. Without 'S, C annd G'... there is no 'Canada'.

New Zealand is nice. Australia has beaches and BBQ. Just have to build an Ice rink somewhere and construct 'My own private Canada'.

Be the owner of the 'Moosehead Inn on the beach' A little bit of Canada in the South Pacific.
Nec Aspera Terrent
Smitty-48
Archon

Postby StCapps » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:But Saxe, Coburg and Gotha has other Franchises. The seat of power is not in Ottawa, it's at Buckingham Palace. Without 'S, C annd G'... there is no 'Canada'.
Hehe those hereditary gangsters have the wool pulled over your eyes that badly do they? We hardly need them they are just dead weight. One could argue they have always been.
*yip*
StCapps
Hetairoi

Postby Smitty-48 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:57 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:But Saxe, Coburg and Gotha has other Franchises. The seat of power is not in Ottawa, it's at Buckingham Palace. Without 'S, C annd G'... there is no 'Canada'.
Hehe those hereditary gangsters have the wool pulled over your eyes that badly do they? We hardly need them anymore they are just dead weight.

You're just gonna trade Elizabeth Windsor for Michelle Bachman. What's the big whoop?

You're going to kill and die for Canada Post? Suncor? The Hamilton Tiger Cats?
Nec Aspera Terrent
Smitty-48
Archon

Postby StCapps » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Hehe those hereditary gangsters have the wool pulled over your eyes that badly do they? We hardly need them anymore they are just dead weight.

You're just gonna trade Elizabeth Windsor for Michelle Bachman. What's the big whoop?

You're going to kill and die for Canada Post? Suncor? The Hamilton Tiger Cats?
Michelle Bachman is not Canadian. We been over this before the new Canadian Monarchy (if Canada still desires to still have one) will be Wayne Gretzky. You really gonna hate on the Great One being head of state? I'd take Gretz over the British Bilderberg Queen any day.
*yip*
StCapps
Hetairoi

Postby Smitty-48 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:07 pm

StCapps wrote:Michelle Bachman is not Canadian. We been over this before the new Canadian Monarchy (if Canada still desires to still have one) will be Wayne Gretzky. You really gonna hate on the Great One being head of state? I'd take Gretz over the British Bilderberg Queen any day.

King Wayne? Where does he live? Malibu? Phoenix? Manhattan? Seems to fit in fine with the Yanks.

To quote HRH The Queen Mother, regarding evacuation of the Royal Family from London to Canada, in WW II, during the blitz;

"I will not leave the children, the children will not leave their father, and the King... will never leave"

I'll give you another Queen Mum quote; when questioned by a Canadian veteran of the Boer War; "Maam, are you English, or are you Scots?"

The Queen mother replied; "I am Canadian!"
Nec Aspera Terrent
Smitty-48
Archon

Postby DBTrek » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:I'll give you another Queen Mum quote; when questioned by a Canadian veteran of the Boer War; "Maam, are you English, or are you Scots?"

Excuses sound best to the person that's making them up. -Tyrese Gibson
DBTrek
Archon

Postby Rhoetus » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Ya know, ya jump in on a Hitler conversation and what do ya read..."I am Canadian"?
You kooky Canucks
We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.
C. S. Lewis
Rhoetus
Satrap

Postby Smitty-48 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:08 pm

Rhoetus wrote:You kooky Canucks

Troof.

Nec Aspera Terrent
Smitty-48
Archon

Postby StCapps » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:Michelle Bachman is not Canadian. We been over this before the new Canadian Monarchy (if Canada still desires to still have one) will be Wayne Gretzky. You really gonna hate on the Great One being head of state? I'd take Gretz over the British Bilderberg Queen any day.

King Wayne? Where does he live? Malibu? Phoenix? Manhattan? Seems to fit in fine with the Yanks.

To quote HRH The Queen Mother, regarding evacuation of the Royal Family from London to Canada, in WW II, during the blitz;

"I will not leave the children, the children will not leave their father, and the King... will never leave"

I'll give you another Queen Mum quote; when questioned by a Canadian veteran of the Boer War; "Maam, are you English, or are you Scots?"

Her nazi uncle helped start a secret society that she and her cousin(daughter of the nazi) regularily attend. Her husband is quoted as saying he wants to be re-incarnated as a deadly virus to reduce the human population. One of her relatives is the most likely candidate for Jack the Ripper and another one her relatives Edward VII was the diplomatic brain behind WWI. That family is just bad news bears for the whole world dude. At least the Gretzky family is respectable, we should wash our hands of these hereditary gangsters who suck up to Canadian people with nice sounding words backed with no sincerity. I for one do not buy their propaganda.

Down With The Saxe-Coburg Gotha And Long Live The Gretzky Monarchy!
:drunk:
*yip*
StCapps
Hetairoi

Postby Smitty-48 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:22 pm

OK. cool. Listen, we've had fun with this topic, but there is all this complaining about the regulars and content on the board right now, so I'm ceasing all operations on any topic that we have beat to death, and I'm putting together a pledge drive to see if all the regulars, and I mean the regulars who are hanging around right now, have the control to take august off and see what happens.

Would it be all new people jumping in? Cause some people bitch that we are taking up all the oxygen. Would it just be dead air and nobody on the board? Would people come up with new things to break the cycle in the fall?

It's an experiment. What would happen? Do you have the stones to pledge, or are you a total junky? Do you have self control, or does the board rule your life?

What say you?
Nec Aspera Terrent
Smitty-48
Archon

Postby StCapps » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:33 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:OK. cool. Listen, we've had fun with this topic, but there is all this complaining about the regulars and content on the board right now, so I'm ceasing all operations on any topic that we have beat to death, and I'm putting together a pledge drive to see if all the regulars, and I mean the regulars who are hanging around right now, have the control to take august off and see what happens.

Would it be all new people jumping in? Cause some people bitch that we are taking up all the oxygen. Would it just be dead air and nobody on the board? Would people come up with new things to break the cycle in the fall?

It's an experiment. What would happen? Do you have the stones to pledge, or are you a total junky? Do you have self control, or does the board rule your life?

What say you?
I'm on board if you can get at least 10 regulars to agree with it. Would be an interesting experiment and I'd like to know what would happen if it were to actually go down.

:popcorn:
*yip*
StCapps
Hetairoi

Postby Runicmadhamster » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:46 pm

I'm not sure if i can yet qualify as a regular but i would be interested to see what would happen
Runicmadhamster
Satrap

Postby Dr. Strangelove » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:50 pm

“If the human race is to survive, then for all but a very brief period of its history, the word ship will mean space ship.” –Arthur C. Clarke
Dr. Strangelove
Archon

PreviousNext

Return to Alternative History