The only way Americans can change federal government policy is by voting for new political candidates. But what if those candidates ignore the positions they ran on once elected? Also: the implementation Gordian knot.
1. “Obama argues his assassination program is a ‘state secret’ ” by Glenn Greenwald for Salon Magazine, September 25, 2010.
2. “Illinois Anti-War Activists Accuse FBI Of Intimidation” by Karen Hawkins for The Huffington Post, September 25, 2010.
3. “FBI Spied on PETA, Greenpeace, Anti-War Activists” by Jack Cloherty and Jason Ryan for ABC News, September 20, 2010.
4. “Defense goes all-in for incumbents” by Jen Dimascio, for Politico.com, September 27, 2010.
5. “The Responsibility Deficit” by David Brooks for The New York Times, September 23, 2010.